Last week 30 Irish delegates joined over 750 SME Business Owners from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa at the EMEA Business Excellence Forum & Awards in Celtic Manor Resort, Wales. And what an amazing few days of business learning’s, coaching, fun and success we had!
We here in Business Coaching Ireland are delighted to share our good news with you having picked up not one, but two highly coveted awards. We retained the Top ActionCOACH EMEA Firm Of The Year / Team Builder Award for a second year in a row, and we were also thrilled to see our colleague Rory Smyth being honoured with EMEA Employee Coach of the Year.
Both awards honour the outstanding results achieved with our Irish SME and corporate clients. Client results show year on year business improvements, 2014 to 2015, as follows: Profits up 153%; Sales up 34%; Employees grew by 27%.
Commenting on the win, Managing Director Paul Fagan said:
“It’s a great honour to accept this award on behalf of my team and our clients. We love what we do, and look forward to helping many more Irish companies achieve their successes”.
Irish SME’s were well represented on awards night, proving once again that we punch well above our weight on the global stage. Congratulations to all our finalists on the night:
- Best Manufacturer / Wholesaler
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year
- Best Company Culture
- Best Import / Export
- Best E-Commerce
- Best Retailer Of The Year
So how do you become an Award Winning Business?
The answer is simple really – plenty of focus is required to achieve big results in your business and big results on stage. Here are some top tips to help you achieve the award winning results in business :
- Follow a Strategic Plan outlining your businesses Purpose, Values, Goals and Envisioned Future. This allows you to identify and put in place the correct management structures to bring the company forward.
- Make time to work ON your business rather than IN your business. Taking time out to regularly plan will keep you on track with targets, and allow you to focus on key areas to develop in the business.
- Communication with your team is vital to ensure everyone on the team has the same vision for where the company is going and how it is going to get there.
- Always be learning! Make time for education and training for your team. As your business is growing and evolving your team should be to.
- Have Systems in place for all areas of the business so your business an run efficiently and effectively without you! An example of such a system would be a Sales Pipeline with specific targets, sales process, scripts, KPI’s and incentives. This will help focus the business on achieving better results.
- Finally – make sure to enter your local and national Business Awards – if you’re not in, you can’t win!
Best of luck growing your business and achieving brilliant results, we hope to see you on an award stage soon!
P.S: Our next workshop coming up on Friday 13th May is on Time Management. Please click below for more details….